Activity code: CB51
- Easy and convenient travel to Paris with return train tickets on the Eurostar
- Enjoy 1 night’s stay in a 3* hotel in central Paris with breakfast
- Treat yourself to leisure time in the French capital
- Navigate across the city with a free map of Paris
London to Paris by Eurostar
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive an informative welcome pack. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Paris at your Leisure
Explore Paris at your leisure! Spend your days as you wish.
Overnight accommodation will be in a 3* hotel (centrally located).
Arrive at the Eurostar Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure.Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving in London at 9:39pm.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure Point: St Pancras International
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Meeting Time: 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 6:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 5:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.