Stonehenge Inner Circle, Bath and Lacock with Dinner
Activity code: 24DXR
- Explore the history and culture of 3 quintessentially English landmarks
- Return transport on a luxury coach with a professional guide helping you get the most out of your day
- Refuel with a two-course meal in a traditional English pub
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge
Lacock Village - Guided walking tour
Leave the hustle and bustle of London behind to explore the idyllic village of Lacock. The pretty village dates to the 13th century where its vibrant market built up a reputation for its thriving wool industry during the Middle Ages. Stone cottages and half-timbered houses make this beautiful village a popular filming destination, and numerous films including Downton Abbey and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have been shot here.
Bath - Guided walking tour
Next stop is another English gem, the Georgian city of Bath. Beautiful architecture, cobbled streets and a rich history make Bath the quintessential English city. Home to both Jane Austen and Mary Shelley, author of Frankenstein, Bath has attracted many a cultured figure from history drawn to the Roman Baths, tea rooms and lush countryside. Your guide will lead you on a walking tour around the city for you to enjoy the pretty streets while learning about its colourful past.
Stonehenge – Exclusive Access To The Inner Circle
Frequently referred to as one of the wonders of the world, Stonehenge is a 5,000-year-old mystery that still has experts scratching their heads today. Regarded as a British cultural icon, the purpose of Stonehenge remains unknown; is it an ancient clock, a place of prayer, or a Neolithic town hall?
You’ll be granted exclusive access to the Inner Circle of Stonehenge, where you’ll get up close to these ancient stones and try to figure out for yourself why the so-called ‘bluestones’ were transported by Neolithic builders over 150 miles or how the large standing stones weighing up to 25 tonnes were placed upright without machinery and before the invention of the wheel.
After you’ve explored, promenaded and mused over a mystery, you’ll be whisked away for a two-course dinner at a traditional English pub where you’ll enjoy a classic Fish and Chips or a Veggie Burger and chips.
Your coach will be heading back to London for an arrival time of approximately 10pm (11pm in July and August due to later sunsets), where you can take your complimentary city walking tour at your leisure.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Depending on the Stonehenge entrance times, you may enjoy dinner before or after your Stonehenge visit.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.