Simply Stonehenge Tour - Afternoon
Activity code: 230
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous landmark of Stonehenge
- Immerse yourself in the interactive world of the Stonehenge Visitor Centre
- Return transportation on a luxury coach included in your ticket
The tour finishes between 7.00pm to 8.00pm in Kensington.
Stonehenge Visitor Centre
Stonehenge now has a fantastic up-to-date visitor experience! The new visitor centre includes a museum housing permanent and temporary exhibitions, large shop and brand new café. You’ll learn more about Stonehenge from the fascinating exhibits and be able to enjoy a virtual sunrise as it rises over the prehistoric stones!
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- This tour is unescorted
- During peak periods additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Check-in time: 1:30pm from Victoria and 1:45pm from Kensington office.
Return (approx.): 7:00pm- 8:00pm
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.