Discover Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
Activity code: 6F
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Scenic Drive Through the Cotswolds
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon
- See Warwick Castle
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- This tour operates in English, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
Known for being home to the oldest university in the English speaking world, Oxford is an enchanting maze of cobbled streets interspersed with historic squares. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of Oxford to see some magnificent architecture and renowned buildings. A highlight of the tour is the Bodleian Library, the main research library of the University of Oxford. It’s one of the oldest libraries in Europe and is the second largest in Britain!
From Oxford, the tour will drive through the lovely Cotswolds countryside. Rolling green hills with a smattering of sleepy villages make up this treasured rural area.
Arriving in William Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford-upon-Avon, you will be able to see the half-timbered house where the brilliant playwright was born! The legendary Bard will be brought to life as you take a step back through history in this charming town – feel free to explore it at your leisure!
Delve into the fascinating medieval period at Warwick Castle on your tour. This incredible fortress dates back to 1068 and offers visitors an interactive look into the hundreds of years of history that took place at the Castle. You can feel the weight of a sword and become a knight or see the State Dining Room decked out for a Victorian dinner party during a visit to Warwick Castle!
Entrances are not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
April to March: Daily
Departure time: 8:30am
Estimated return time: 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Victoria Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.