Panoramic Tour of Paris With Cruise
Activity code: 86C
- Convenient and easy travel with reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Soak in spectacular sights with a panoramic tour of Paris
- Enjoy sightseeing like no other with a 1 hour cruise on the River Seine
- Have leisure time to shop the Parisian boutiques and eateries
Your exciting day trip starts at St Pancras International Station at 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays) at the Chop’d Coffee Shop where you will meet a Golden Tours representative. They will hand you an envelope that includes a map of Paris, and your reserved tickets for the Eurostar! The trip to Paris takes 2 hours and 15 minutes, and you will be speeding through the Channel Tunnel at up to 186mph!
When you step off the Eurostar train in Paris an expert tour guide will meet you and take you on your panoramic tour. You will get the chance to see many of Paris’ iconic sights, such as Eiffel Tower, Vendome Square and the Opera House to name a few! Learn some interesting history of this historic and beautiful city.
River Seine Cruise
After your panoramic tour it’s time to relax as you take a cruise through the centre of Paris on the River Seine. A beautiful city steeped in hundreds of years of history you will be able to take it all in as you sail past the famous landmarks and monuments and under stunning bridges at a leisurely pace.
Free time for shopping
Enjoy some free time to shop in what’s known to be the fashion capital of the Western World. Home to top designers such as Chanel and Dior; shop like a Parisian as you make your way through the city full of luxury shops. Once you have tired yourself out with shopping, why not head to a Parisian Café; Paris is well known for its coffees and pastries!
Head back to Gard du Nord Station for your return journey to London. The train departs at 8:13pm local time, and its advised to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure. The train will arrive back in London at 9:29pm.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Meeting Time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Departure Point: St.Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.