New Year's Dinner and Fireworks Cruise on the Sarpedon
Activity code: NYED14
- Wave 2022 off in style on-board the Sarpedon New Year’s Eve cruise on the Thames
- Enjoy a delicious three-course meal at Doggett’s Coat and Badge restaurant before you board
- Be welcomed with a glass of celebratory Prosecco
- Step aboard the Sarpedon and enjoy live musical entertainment and a cash bar on-board
- Soak in sensational views of London’s world-famous fireworks display from the boats' Upper Deck
Spend New Year’s Eve in one of the world’s most iconic cities, London. For one night only, experience the excitement and festive cheer from the heart of the River Thames for an unforgettable start to 2023!
Doggett’s Coat and Badge 3-course meal
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at Doggett’s Coat and Badge, a unique bar and restaurant in London. Kick-start your New Year’s Eve celebrations with a glass of prosecco on arrival before settling down to your wonderful meal. Festively decorated, Doggett’s is the perfect location to get into the celebratory spirit before you head to the Sarpedon boat at the Crown Pier.
New Year’s Eve Cruise on the Sarpedon
Hop aboard the Sarpedon for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve Cruise along the majestic River Thames! You’ll enjoy the fabulous sights of London’s iconic landmarks while dancing along to the live musical entertainment onboard. When the clock strikes 12, you’ll be in prime position to see the spectacular New Year’s fireworks display at The lastminute.com London Eye — the perfect way to start 2023!
- All timings are subject to change and will be confirmed in early December.
- Once booked, this cannot be cancelled or amended.
- If booking as part of a group, please put the booking through in one transaction to ensure you will be sitting together. There is no guarantee that passengers will sit together on the same table if booked separately.
- Dress to impress.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
- Crown Pier is located approximately 10 minutes away from Doggett’s Coat and Badge. A Golden Tours rep will walk with you from the restaurant to the pier.
- The bar on-board the cruise will only accept cash payments.
Date of Departure: 31st December
Where: Doggett’s Coat and Badge, 1 Blackfriars Bridge, South Bank, London DE1 9UD
When: There will be a welcome drink at 5:30pm and dinner will be served 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Crown Pier, Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0HJ
When: 9:00pm boarding for a 9:15pm departure
Return Point: Crown Pier at 1am approximately