New Year’s Eve Galaxy Plus Cruise
Activity code: NYE3
- Take a Thames river cruise on New Year’s Eve
- Board a traditional river boat with an outside viewing platform
- Enjoy a welcome glass of Champagne and canapés throughout
- A live musician provides entertainment onboard
- A glass of Champagne to watch the fireworks at midnight
Spend New Year’s Eve cruising the River Thames with nibbles, drink, music and fireworks – the ultimate celebratory combination.
Begin by boarding a traditional river boat at 9.15pm from Tower Pier and sip on a welcome glass of Champagne. Listen to a live musician and watch the iconic sights of London at night drift by. Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye all look even better during the festive period and when the city is awash with twinkling lights.
Canapés are served throughout the evening and at midnight, enjoy another glass of Champagne to toast the New Year. With an outside viewing platform and plenty of vantage points from inside the boat, the River Thames is the ideal place to watch the incredible firework display beginning at the stroke of midnight. It’s truly a dreamy way to spend New Year’s Eve in London.
Take your New Year’s Eve celebratory cruise to the next level with Galaxy Plus. Once aboard, enjoy a glass of champagne upon arrival and at midnight as well as a selection of delightful canapés. With 2 licensed cash bars available and a DJ, you’ll be in the party spirit in no time. What’s more, the 2 outside decks will provide the perfect spot to watch the epic fireworks. This 3.5-hour cruise is the most spectacular way to bring in 2023.
- Guests are requested to arrived at the pier 30 minutes prior to boarding.
- The dress code for Galaxy is cocktail dresses for ladies and jacket for men (no jeans or trainers).
- The dress code for Galaxy plus is smart casual.
- Cancellations are only available until 28th November. After this date, tickets are not refundable.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.