New Year’s Eve Cruise on the London Rose
- Panoramic views of London by night
- Live DJ on-board all night long
- Onboard bar to purchase drinks
- Upper deck and lower deck to get excellent views of London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks
- Tickets can only be cancelled before 1st December 2023. After this date, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Show your Ticket and Boarding pass (which will be emailed to you in December), to gain entry to the pier. Entry may be refused without these.
- No refunds for those who arrive late and miss the boat.
- No food or drink to be taken on to the vessel, nor luggage or large bags
- Dress to impress.
- We will do our best to provide you with the best view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks. High traffic on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, can impact this. The captain’s decision will be final on the night. The on-board team will secure the best viewing spot available.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Cheer to the New Year and have an unforgettable night on-board the wonderful London Rose! This 5-hour long cruise ride along the River Thames will have you dancing the night away with a fantastic DJ on board.
Welcome to over 12’s, the London Rose will be departing from Westminster Pier at 8pm – look out for Golden Tours reps holding signs. Boarding time will be at 7:45pm, make sure you are there at least half an hour beforehand!
The party will kick off straight away, and the fully stocked bar’s will definitely help you celebrate! Make sure you have your dancing shoes on – the DJ on-board will be playing the best party tracks all night.
You’ll not only be treated to gorgeous panoramic tours of London’s most iconic landmarks lit up against the night sky, but you’ll also be in a prime viewing position for the city’s world-famous New Year’s Eve firework displays. Toast to 2024 as you witness the London skyline lit up with stunning splashes of colour and light effects. Featuring a lower deck and upper deck, you’ll be spoilt with incredible views of this unmissable event.1
You’ll be dropped back off at Westminster Pier at approximately 1am.
Where: Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH
When: 7:45pm for a 8:00pm departure
Return Point: Westminster Millennium Pier at 1:00am approximately