New Year’s Eve on the Celestial Cruise
- See the New Year’s Eve fireworks on The Thames
- Enjoy panoramic views of London from the sleek cruiser
- The ideal spot to watch the New Year’s Eve fireworks
- A deluxe hamper with snacks and champagne
- Live music throughout the evening
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
- Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled.
- The Dress Code is Smart Casual.
Spend New Year’s Eve cruising the River Thames and enjoy beautiful views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks with this wonderful, celebratory package.
Board the sleek river cruiser at 9pm and set off on the Thames, taking in panoramic sights of the city most famous landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Enjoy a deluxe hamper filled with delicious snacks and champagne while you listen to the spectacular live musicians. As midnight approaches, the boat pulls up to a nice spot on the river, perfect to enjoy the dazzling New Year fireworks from the al-fresco upper deck!
Date of departure: 31st December
Boarding point: Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT)
Boarding time: 9pm sharp. Please arrive at the pier 30 minutes before boarding starts.
Departure time: 9:30pm
Return time: approx. 1am
Please note: Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.