New Year’s Eve Dinner with City Cruises
- A phenomenal Thames dinner cruise on New Year’s Eve
- Board the River Cruiser and start the evening with a glass of champagne
- Sit down to an intimate 3-course dinner with half a bottle of wine each
- Dance the night away with a live band
- An incredible view of the fireworks with a glass of champagne at midnight
- For dietary requirements, please contact [email protected] as soon as possible or no less than 1 week prior to the visit.
- Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Guests are requested to arrive at the pier 30 minutes prior to boarding.
- The dress code for the Dinner Cruise is Smart Casual.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Spend New Year’s Eve in style with a fabulous dinner cruise. Imagine a night brimming with sumptuous food, champagne, live musical entertainment, dancing and spectacular views of London’s world-famous New Year’s Eve fireworks from the River Thames itself! As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll get to cruise past the breathtaking sights of London sparkling in the night sky. It’ll be a New Year’s you’ll never forget.
Boarding at Tower Pier, begin this glamorous evening with a welcome glass of champagne. You’ll then get to indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner whilst enjoying half a bottle of wine — the perfect New Year’s Eve feast!
After dinner, a live band provides the first stage of the evening’s entertainment. Dance the night away on the river cruiser dance floor as the clock ticks closer and closer to midnight. When the big moment arrives, you’ll have one of the best views in the city as the sky lights up with a dazzling fireworks display. The ticketed central London display takes place on the Thames itself, so you’ll be in prime position as you sip on another glass of champagne to toast the New Year.
Once the fireworks are over, continue dancing and celebrating a wonderful evening until the boat docks back at Tower Pier. A magnificent way to welcome 2024.
For an even glitzier and glamourous evening, why not upgrade to the Gala Dinner Cruise? Don your sparkliest cocktail dress and finest dinner jacket for a night to remember!
Date of departure: 31st December
Boarding point: Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT)
Boarding time: 7:45pm sharp. Please arrive at the pier 30 minutes before boarding starts.
Departure time: 8:15pm
Return time: approx. 1:15am
Please note: Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.