NYE Fireworks on board Typhoon Clipper with 3-course Dinner
- Be welcomed to the restaurant with a glass of Prosecco
- Board the Typhoon river cruiser for a New Year’s like no other with live musical entertainment
- Toast to the night with a welcoming drink and a drink to celebrate at midnight
- Take in breathtaking views of London’s famous New Year’s fireworks display
- Cancellations and amendments are no longer possible.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult and will be given a soft drink instead of an alcoholic beverage.
- Tables at the restaurant may be shared with other diners.
- You must arrive at Browns, Butlers Wharf at 5pm. Late arrivals may be refused entry with no refunds given.
- Dress to impress.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Enjoy a delicious dinner and cruise along the River Thames for a New Year’s Eve to remember in one of the best cities in the world!
Start this special night off with a 3-course dinner at Browns before boarding the Typhoon Clipper in London Bridge — this is when your New Year’s adventure will really get under way.
On arrival, receive a welcoming drink before you take to the waters on the iconic River Thames at 9:30pm. Dance the night away to the live musical entertainment and enjoy a host of drinks from the bar onboard.
As the clock strikes midnight, enjoy extra special views of London’s spectacular fireworks display from the boat and toast the occasion with a celebratory glass of bubbly!
Date: 31st December
Where: Browns, Butlers Wharf, 26 Shad Thames, Greater, London SE1 2YG
When: Welcome drinks begin at 5:00pm followed by dinner shortly after.
Where: London Bridge City Pier, London Bridge Walk, London SE1 2QP
When: 9:15pm boarding for a 9:30pm departure
Return Point: London Bridge City Pier at 1:30am approximately