1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket + Simply Stonehenge Morning Tour
Activity code: HH1D-229
- Explore London’s most iconic landmarks and locations with an open top bus tour
- Choose from 4 routes and 70 stops on our hop-on hop-off bus
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous 5,000 year old Stonehenge
- Piece together the evidence and history and the Stonehenge Visitor Centre
- Return transportation on a luxury coach included in your ticket
- Hop-on hop-off audio guides:
As you hop-on and off at 70 stops on 4 different routes, you will be given fascinating commentary by our audio guides (available in eleven different languages). On the Essential Route, there will be a live English-speaking guide giving you the very best London knowledge before you reach your stop!
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge on this fascinating morning tour to the Salisbury Plain! Was it a burial ground? A way to worship the sun? This is your chance to piece together the facts and decide for yourself what these ancient monuments represent!
To give you the full experience, educational audio guides will be offered in a variety of different languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish).
You will also have the chance to explore the new visitor centre which has a fascinating museum to explore! With permanent and temporary exhibitions to bring your Stonehenge adventure to life, a shop and a cafe full of scrumptious treats, you will be sure to have an unmissable time!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause hop-on hop-off route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice
- The Stonehenge tour is unescorted
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Due to social distancing measures, the shuttle bus from the visitor centre to the stones, will be prioritised for those who need it. All visitors using the bus will be required to wear a face covering. All other visitors we need to take the 2.6 mile return journey by foot.
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Simply Stonehenge Tour
Days of departure: Daily
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington
You will be dropped back at Kensington (Gloucester Road).
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030