Private Viewing of Stonehenge (access stone circle) and the Roman Baths with Dinner
Activity code: 24D
- Enjoy an extra special private viewing of Stonehenge with exclusive entrance to the Stone Circle
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bath with entry to the Roman Baths and Pump Room
- Discover the exquisite 13th century town of Lacock for pictures aplenty
- A delicious two-course dinner at a historic local pub is included
- Sit back and relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
You’ll leave central London and travel west until the tour reaches the quaint village of Lacock. This pretty place dates back to the 13th century and its booming wool industry made it a prosperous town during the Middle Ages! Boasting picturesque streets, historic buildings and an Abbey in the heart of the village, Lacock is a charming step back in time. More recently, Lacock has been used as a location for many modern TV and film productions, including Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter! Let your guide tell you about this village’s colourful history during a short stop.
Bath and the Roman Baths & Pump Room
After spending some time in Lacock, the tour moves on to nearby Bath. This Roman dwelling was the first city in England to earn the accolade of UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a great example of classic Georgian architecture. You’ll enjoy entry to the fascinating Roman Baths and spend some time learning about how the Romans used the Baths for recreational purposes as far back as 40AD! The Baths still flow with water from Britain’s only natural hot spring and you’ll see the steam rising from the pools of water as you explore the extraordinary attraction. You will also have the opportunity to sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room!
Tuck in to a delicious two-course dinner at a historic pub – you’ll enjoy this meal in the late afternoon before departing for Stonehenge.
Click here to view the Dinner Menu
Private Viewing of Stonehenge and Entrance Into the Inner Circle
After dinner, the tour will depart Bath for your extra-special visit to mysterious Stonehenge. You’ll arrive at Stonehenge, located in the lush county of Wiltshire, in the early evening. This is your chance to see a side of the world-famous stones that most people don’t get a chance to see! Experience the unforgettable mystery of this 5,000 year old attraction and spend some time in the midst of an iconic World Heritage Site as you wander in and around the 40 ton rocks. There really is no better way to visit Stonehenge – you’ll be blown away by the sheer size and position of the magical monument!
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Dates of Departure: Tuesday & Saturday
March: 27 & 30
April: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24 & 27
May: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25 & 29
June: 1, 5, 8 & 12
July: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 & 31
August: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21 & 24
September: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18 & 21
March 2022: 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 26 & 29
Check-in time: 10:00am
Check-in time: 10:15am
Return (approx.): 10:00pm (11:00pm in July and August)
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, which is a 5 minute walk to Victoria station.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||10:00:00|