Buckingham Palace Tickets + Open Top London Bus Tour
Activity code: HHBPT1
- Venture inside London’s most famous State Rooms at Buckingham Palace
- Spend the rest of the day exploring London
- Enjoy an Open Top bus tour of London
- Freedom to select the bus tour that suits you best
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio guides available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
Experience the best London has to offer with this excellent package, which gives you the chance to combine a visit to one of the UK’s most iconic landmarks with the freedom to explore the city.
The beautiful State Rooms at the UK and commonwealth’s royal residence and working establishment that is Buckingham Palace are a must-see on any trip to London.
The 19 Buckingham Palace State Rooms form the heart of the working palace, furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection including; paintings by Rembrandt and Rubens, some of the finest English and French furniture and beautiful examples of Sèvres porcelain. With 2022 being the Queen's Platinum Jubilee year, visitors to the summer opening of the State Rooms will see the special display - Platinum Jubilee: The Queen’s Accession - which will feature the first official portraits of The Queen, taken by Dorothy Wilding, alongside items of Her Majesty’s personal jewellery worn for the portrait sittings.
There are audio guides available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
After the palace gardens, explore the incredible sights and sounds of London on an open-top bus tour. You’ll have a surplus of time and freedom to see everything London has to offer – jump on and off at your own leisure for 24 hours! Featuring 70 stops across 4 routes that cover all the main tourist sites in London. Take the London by Night option to view the capital as the sun sets. Enjoy the 3 hour panoramic tour for that whistle-stop tour. Or use the 1 day option for that more in-depth tour. They are all a great way to see the most famous landmarks including The London Eye, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament.
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
London by Night and the 3 hour panoramic tours are not a hop-on hop-off service. View route map
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride - only with the 24 hour open top tour
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise along with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and see full timetable
Whats Included in the tour
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Mobile phones must be switched off on the visitor route.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0)303 123 7324.
- *Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat. Unlimited usage within the 24 hours. Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.
Days of Operation: Daily
Buckingham Palace with Hop on Hop off Bus Tour:
By 12:45pm, you must arrive at the Outside Queens Gallery Entrance, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA. in Victoria to collect your tickets for Buckingham Palace gardens. You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace gardens, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 1:15pm.
A typical visit to Buckingham Palace lasts between 2 and 2½ hours.
Hop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus. There is a stop outside the entrance to Buckingham Palace.
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.