Buckingham Palace Tickets
Activity code: BPT
- Wander around the royal residence Buckingham Palace
- 2022 is the Queen's Platinum Jubilee year
- Explore the State Rooms to see the Throne Room, the Ballroom and more
- Multimedia audio guides are included in the admission price
*Buckingham Palace is now closed and will not reopen until summer 2023*
Explore the King’s London residence Buckingham Palace. The iconic and beautiful royal household serves as both the office and administrative headquarters of the royal family, and is one of the only working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
The 19 Buckingham Palace State Rooms form the heart of the working palace, furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection including; paintings by Rembrandt and Rubens, some of the finest English and French furniture and beautiful examples of Sèvres porcelain.
You will get to wander through the Throne Room where many historical events have taken place including spectacular balls in the reign of Queen Victoria, to Investitures held by King George V. Today it holds a multitude of uses from public events to personal occasions. The Ballroom is the largest of the State Rooms and dripping in regal opulence. Completed in 1855 while Queen Victoria was on the throne, today, the Ballroom is used for official purposes like State Banquets.
The gardens are also a highlight of Buckingham Palace. Described as a walled oasis in the middle of London, the stunning and vast gardens are home to 30 different species of bird and 350 different wild flowers. Your tour will end with a stroll past the south side of the garden, with fantastic views of the palace and the idyllic lake.
Combine a visit to the Royal Mews with your Buckingham Palace tickets
Your day at Buckingham Palace will begin with a 60 minute visit to see the beautiful State vehicles in the Royal Mews. These recognisable vehicles are used for coronations, State visits, royal weddings, the State Opening of Parliament and official engagements. See the Gold State Coach, which has been used at every coronation from George IV onwards! It was also the vehicle of choice for the Queen’s Golden Jubilee in 2002. The Diamond Jubilee State Coach is the newest highlight to the Royal Mews. This stunning vehicle was built to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012 and combines traditional craftsmanship with modern technology. During your visit to the Royal Mews, you may also see some working royal horses. After your 1 hour inside the Royal Mews, make your way to the State Rooms in time for your entry slot.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed.
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot.
- Mobile phones must be switched off on the visitor route.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at The Royal Mews (Buckingham Palace, London, SW1W 1QH) on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0)303 123 7324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Green Park, Victoria or Hyde Park Corner
Royal Collection Trust / © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2022