The Gardens at Buckingham Palace Tickets
Activity code: BPT
- Explore Buckingham Palace’s gardens for the first time
- Wander around the 39 acres of the Queen’s official London residency
- Picnic in the gardens in full view of the historic Palace
- See the 156-metre Herbaceous border in its summer glory.
- The outdoor setting and booked timeslots ensure ventilation and social distancing
The gardens at Buckingham Palace are 39 acres in size and house a 156-metre Herbaceous border and two and a half miles of gravel paths. As well as many other types of flora in the most beautiful of manicured settings. This year, you will be able to picnic in the gardens in full view of the Palace as the rest of London’s busy life passes you by outside.
They date back to the 1820s when George IV turned Buckingham House into a palace. It houses rare native plants never normally seen in London. It has over 1,000 trees, including the National Collection of Mulberry Trees and 320 different wildflowers and grasses. This truly is a unique opportunity for a unique year in the capital.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0)303 123 7324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Green Park, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner
Bus Routes: 11, 211, C1, C10
Royal Collection Trust / © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2021
Buckingham Palace Gardens
Available: 9th July until 19th September
Entry Thursday to Monday at either 11am, 1:30pm or 4pm.
Please exchange this voucher for tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA, UK), where some queuing time should be expected. The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders' Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road. Latecomers will not be admitted.