Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury on Boxing Day
Activity code: 201BX
- Experience the culture and history of four captivating English destinations this Boxing Day
- This tour from London will take you to see Windsor Castle and give you an exceptional royal walking tour
- Visit the ancient mystery of Stonehenge and come up with your own theories on these medieval stones
- Take a panoramic tour of Bath to see this Georgian city’s unique architecture
- E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Drive pass Salisbury Cathedral.
After leaving Central London on Boxing Day morning with an expert guide, your tour begins with a royal walking tour of Windsor. Famous for being home to the grand and lavish Windsor Castle, this town is a lovely place for a morning stroll! See Windsor Castle and take in unbeatable views of the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world! Queen Elizabeth II spends many leisurely weekends here.
From Windsor, the tour will then head to Stonehenge for a visit to this mysterious monument. Situated on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge has baffled experts for hundreds of years. These 5,000 year old rocks are surrounded by theories about their uses, with speculation ranging from a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself during a once in a lifetime visit to Stonehenge.
Next you will see Salisbury Cathedral – home to Britain’s tallest church spire and an incredible example of Early English architecture.
The final destination on your Boxing Day tour is stunning Bath. A World Heritage Site, Bath features magnificent Georgian architecture and a number of historical highlights. During a panoramic tour of the city you will see landmarks such as Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths and the beautiful Pulteney Bridge, which was modelled on the Florentine Ponte Vecchio.
Following your tour of the Bath, you will return to London for an evening arrival.
This tour will arrive back in London at approximately 07:30pm.
- This tour will only be available with an English-speaking guide. Other language tours will not be provided.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- The above itinerary may change.
- Entry to Salisbury Cathedral is not included.
- Entry to Stonehenge is included in the tour price. You will see Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths from outside as these locations are closed on Boxing Day.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Date of Departure: Sunday 26 December 2021
Check-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
Departure Point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Pickup service from selected Hotels available.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||08:00:00|