Christmas Day Thames Sightseeing Cruise
- An unforgettable Christmas day 1 hour cruise on the River Thames
- Soak in sensational views of London’s most famous riverside landmarks
- Enjoy entertaining live commentary throughout your cruise
- Choose from the fully heated lower deck or open upper deck
- Take advantage of the onboard bar with mulled wine and mince pies
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure.
- A valid ID will be required for the purchase of alcohol.
Have a very merry Christmas onboard this City Cruises River Thames cruise on the 25th December!
When the city is dusted with a light wintery frost, you’ll embark on a 1 hour cruise onboard a fully heated boat through the heart of the city. Soak in the most iconic landmarks and locations from Big Ben to the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral to the London Eye, you’ll be spoilt with spectacular views during your entire journey.
Onboard, you’ll be entertained with live commentary from the crew or recorded commentary in 8 languages, giving you the fascinating history of London. You'll also have the option to tuck into something delicious! Why not get in the festive spirit with a delicious mug of warm mulled wine or Santa’s favourite, a mince pie. The onboard bar will have everything you’ll need to celebrate this very special day in ultimate style. Have a Christmas to remember!
Date of Departure: 25th December
Departure point: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH
Departure times: 9:45am, 10:15am, 11am, 11:30am,12:15pm, 12:45pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:45pm (Boarding time is 20 minutes prior)
Return point: Westminster Pier