The Go City London Pass Access to 80+ Experiences
Activity code: LP1
- Entry to over 80 of London's top attractions
- Many including skip-the-line entry
- Shopping and restaurant discounts
- Easy to use, just scan your pass to enter the attractions
- Choose from a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 day credits package
The Go City London pass is a revolutionary sightseeing credits package that gives you access to over 80 of London’s top attractions. You can purchase a pass for either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days and then you don’t pay to enter each attraction that you choose to visit. Go City London pass will also give you skip-the-line fast track entry to many of the attractions, this means that you spend less time queuing and more time in the attractions. Just download your pass to your phone and then scan it each time you enter an attraction, it’s as easy as that. As you only pay once for your Go City London pass, the more attractions you visit the better the saving. A 5-day adult pass gives you £595 of attraction credits, and a 7-day pass gives you £737.
Attractions on the pass include Windsor Castle, Tower of London, The View from the Shard, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and of course the Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. As well as many other tours, walks and cruises. Other benefits of the pass include a variety of shopping and restaurant discounts, making the Go City London pass the must-have attractions credits package for your visit to London.
With the Go City London pass you will receive:
• Entrance to more than 80+ attractions (Click here to view a full list of the attractions)
• Shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits
• Free full colour guidebook available in 7 languages, which includes helpful information about each attraction, how to get there, opening/closing times, as well as insider tips
• Free Go City London pass app
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher with a QR code. You should scan this QR code when entering each attraction.
- The pass is valid for consecutive days only. (If you purchase a 3-day pass and activate it on Monday, the pass will expire on Wednesday.)
- The pass is only activated when you make your first attraction visit.
- The pass is fully refundable if not redeemed within 14 days.
- The pass can be activated at any time during the period of 24 months starting from the date of purchase.
- Some attractions require pre booking.
- You can only visit each attraction once.
- The Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-off ticket is not valid on Christmas Day.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.