SEA LIFE London Aquarium Ticket
Activity code: LAO
- Priority Entrance to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- View Thousands of Marine Creatures in Themed Settings
- See one of the World’s Biggest Collection of Cownose Rays
- Walk Through the Glass Tunnel Tropical Walkway and the Nerve Testing Shark Walk
- Family Friendly Attraction with Interactive Features and Feeding Talks
- Visit the Monster of Claws - The Japanese Spider Crab
- Sea Dragon Kingdom
Jump the queues with a priority entrance ticket! Spend less time in the line during your visit and more time with the marine life.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Located on the South Bank area of London under the shadow of the London Eye, the London Aquarium is home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life. Go on a journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor and meet the aquarium’s residents – from the colourful, to the dull, to the downright freaky!
Spread over three floors, the attraction begins with a submarine style lift plunging to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll through the glass tunnel walkway directly underneath a teeming Tropical Ocean! You will get the opportunity to feed the stingrays, hold a crab and get to know the rock pool creatures during your visit. It’s an interactive aquatic experience!
Stars of the aquarium include Green Turtles, seahorses, octopus, Zebra Sharks and Clown Fish! Watch ominous looking sharks swim beneath your feet from a suspended glass platform in the Pacific Zone – the deepest and darkest part of the visit. Travel to the frozen extremities of the Antarctic and check out what life is like for a family of real Gentoo Penguins!
Sea Dragon Kingdom
A magical Sea Dragon Kingdom has opened at SEA LIFE London Aquarium! Inviting visitors to explore a charming new themed zone, Sea Dragon Kingdom will take guests into the world of these mystical sea creatures. Spot Weedy Sea Dragons, the curious alligator pipefish and colourful yellow seahorses.
Little explorers can venture into the lost temple to watch these wonderful creatures while learning about their lives and homes.
Beware of Claws
CLAWS will bring together a spectacular collection of the “B-movie monsters” of the marine world, from the gigantic Japanese Spider crab (which can grow to 12 feet long) and the colourful Rainbow crab to the humble blue lobster (they only go pink if they’re cooked!).
Built like miniature armoured tanks, these powerful crusty creatures of the deep are natural warriors and guests can inspect them at close quarters in a newly themed area featuring quirky displays designed to resemble giant crabs.
A mechanical model shows the workings of a crab’s claw and interactive features enable guests to feel the textures of their shells. Specially created ‘B-Movie’ style displays add to the fun, including low and pop-up windows allowing visitors to examine these alien like animals from every angle. Add in fun, informative graphics and vibrant theming and you have a monster new addition to one of London’s most popular attractions.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Re-entry is not permitted
- No food or drink is permitted
- Please go to the Timed Entry Door at the SEALIFE London Aquarium at the time shown on your e-ticket in order to gain entry to the attraction.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo East
Nearest Underground: Westminster or Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
- The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry