SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- View thousands of marine creatures in themed settings
- See one of the world’s biggest collection of Cownose Rays
- Walk through the glass tunnel tropical walkway and the nerve testing shark walk
- Family friendly attraction with interactive features and feeding talks
- Visit the Monster of Claws - The Japanese Spider Crab
- A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Under 15’s mut be accompanied by someone 18 years or over.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- No food or drink is permitted.
- Please go to the Timed Entry Door at the SEALIFE London Aquarium at the time shown on your e-ticket in order to gain entry to the attraction.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo East
Nearest Underground: Westminster or Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Located on the South Bank area of London under the shadow of the London Eye, the London Aquarium is home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life. Go on a journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor and meet the aquarium’s residents – from the colourful, to the dull, to the downright freaky!
Spread over three floors, the attraction begins with a submarine style lift plunging to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll through the glass tunnel walkway directly underneath a tropical ocean! You will get the opportunity to feed the stingrays, hold a crab and get to know the rock pool creatures during your visit. It’s an interactive aquatic experience!
Step into the three aquarium zones to uncover the UK’s largest jellyfish experience in Ocean Invaders, immerse yourself in the world of creepy crawlies, crocs and critters in Rainforest Adventure and discover the UK’s largest living coral reef in Coral Kingdom.
Stars of the aquarium include piranhas, green turtles, seahorses, and Clown Fish! Watch over 500 species of ominous looking sharks swim beneath your feet from a suspended glass platform in the Pacific Shipwreck – the deepest and darkest part of the visit. Travel to the frozen extremities of the Antarctic and check out what life is like for a family of real Gentoo Penguins! On your visit to SEA LIFE London, you’ll experience all this and more!
Mon-Fri & Sunday: 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
The attraction will close 1 hour after last entry.