An Afternoon at the Theatre Open Top Bus Tour
Activity code: TBT2
- Hear songs from your favourite West End musicals
- Enjoy performances from a cast of current West End productions
- A great interactive experience for children of all ages
- Get that West End experience in a more intimate setting
- See London’s most popular landmarks with a panoramic tour
- Sip on prosecco or soft drinks whilst you enjoy the musical performance
Combine the best views of London with the excitement of a West End show. Golden Tours’ West End musical on the bus is an amazing experience for the whole family.
Upon arrival at the bus you will be greeted by the host and shown to your seats, sit back and relax as you are served a glass of prosecco and soft drinks for the kids before the show starts. As your panoramic tour of London’s most popular landmarks kicks off, so does your musical performance. Enjoy songs from iconic West End shows the whole family will know, as the magic of the theatre is brought to life. All of our performances will be conducted by cast members of current West End productions, providing a truly memorable day out for children and adults alike.
This unforgettable experience includes a 90 minute panoramic tour of the heart of London. Guests will be served either two glasses of prosecco or two soft drinks, one upon boarding and the second during the show interval. Matinee and evening performances will take place on an open top bus, allowing for social distancing and increased ventilation.
The star of the show has appeared is many West-End musicals, including Mamma Mia, Shrek the Musical, Carousel, Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and The Sound of Music
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Due to quality of the performers and their very busy schedules, we can only accept cancellations if they are made 14 days or more before departure
- The Meet and Greet will be subject to any government Covid restrictions
- There are no toilets on the bus. Nearest toilets are opposite platform 19 in Waterloo station.
Shows produced by Musicians Inc.
Departure Points: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
3:30pm departure. Please ensure you arrive 30 minutes before this in order to meet the star of the show before departure.