Illuminations of London on Christmas Eve
Activity code: 410
- Enjoy a guided tour of the illuminations of London this Christmas Eve
- See the city-wide dazzling light displays and festive decoration
- Soak in sights of Parliament Square, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square and more
- You’ll be given a complimentary Christmas gift to celebrate the occasion
- Led by a professional guide throughout on a luxury coach
Get into the yuletide spirit this Christmas Eve with a guided tour of illuminated London. As the city’s most famous landmarks reveal their festive flair, settle in your seat and enjoy London during its most visually stunning time of year.
Though impressive at night-time throughout the year, London at Christmas boasts city-wide dazzling lights and
wintry decor - a sight to convert the most cynical of Scrooges! Stay cosy as you pass key sights during this charming panoramic tour - these include Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City.
You will also see the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in all their Christmas glory.
This tour finishes at approximately 8.45pm and you will then be dropped off in the Victoria area.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Cancellations can only be made up to 7 days prior to departure until 17 December. After this date, tickets are not refundable.