Merlin's Magical London - 3 London Attractions and 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Activity code: HH1MCT
- Explore the very best of London with ease
- Hang out with A-listers at the world famous Madame Tussauds
- Visit an underwater oasis at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Soak in the best views of London at the London Eye
- Enjoy 24 hours unlimited access to our Hop-on Hop-off buses
Tick the London Eye off your bucket list with a ride on the capital’s iconic Ferris wheel. Step into one of the glass capsules and journey to 135 metres above ground level for the most mesmerising views of London. Spot some of the city’s most famous landmarks including Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece – St Paul’s Cathedral, the royal family’s home of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and of course, Big Ben.
Madame Tussauds London
Have a stint as a celebrity and walk the red carpet at Madame Tussauds in the heart of London! Join the likes of A-listers David and Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West and movie sensations Brad Pitt, Kate Winslet and many more! Mingle amongst the waxworks of the world leaders including the President of the United States Donald Trump and the UK Prime Minister Theresa May and legends including Nelson Mandela. This is an unmissable experience that brings all of your favourite celebrities to one place!
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
No need to go underwater for a deep sea adventure - simply explore the beautiful SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Come up close to Sand Tiger Sharks, discover the Atlantic Coasts’ creatures and visit the Ray Lagoon. Have your hands at the ready at the Rockpool for your chance to stroke a Starfish! You’ll then be fully immersed by Ocean Tunnel as dazzling fish swim overhead before you reach the fascinating Seahorse Kingdom. With so much to see and discover at the SEA LIFE aquarium, you will be spoilt for choice!
24 Hours Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
Complete your London adventures with a 24 Hours hop-on hop-off tour on our open top buses! Dropping you off at the city’s most beloved locations including the place of William and Kate’s wedding – Westminster Abbey, the world-famous skyscraper The Shard, the golden gates of Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London. With 70 stops on 3 different routes, you will have the pick of the bunch when deciding where to visit, what to do and how to get the most out of this wonderful city.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London. Operating again from 12th Feb 2022.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
How to book your tickets
Select the date that you would like your 24-hour hop-on hop-off open top bus and free hop-on hop-off 24 hour river cruise experiences to start using the booking panel on this page. You will also need to select a date for your visit to the London Eye. Once you have checked out, you will be sent instructions for the straightforward process of how to confirm the dates for your visits to Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Please remember that you have 90 days in which to visit all of these attractions starting from the date that you select to travel on the London Eye.
- Your 24 hours ticket valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions to our hop-on hop-off services. These events can take place at short notice
- Exchange the voucher for the attraction tickets at The London Eye FIRST. You will then be given the tickets for SEA LIFE London Aquarium and Madame Tussauds.
- Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm so it is advisable to visit at a different time
- All standard tickets guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D Experience queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm so it is advisable to visit at a different time
- No food or drink is permitted in the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Re-entry is not permitted
Monday to Friday – 11:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10:00am to 8:30pm
Nearest tube station: Waterloo
- 24 December – 10:00am to 5:30pm
- 25 December – closed
- 31 December 10:00am to 3:30pm
- 6 -22 January – closed
Madame Tussauds: Open daily
Monday to Friday – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Nearest tube station: Baker Street
- 25 December – closed
Monday to Friday – 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Nearest tube: Waterloo
- 25 December – closed
- 1 January – closed
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
27th December – 31st December
Red Route every 20 mins
1st January 2022
Red Route every 20 mins. First bus at 10am
2nd - 3rd January 2022:
Red Route every 20 mins
4th – 9th January 2022
Red Route every 30 mins
Live Guide: Every hour from Stop 77.
10th January to 11th February 2022:
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service;
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20 & 17:00
Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:05, 11:45, 12:25, 13:05, 13:45, 14:25, 15:05, 15:45, 16:25* & 17:05*
Festival Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 13:50, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30* & 17:10*
Bankside Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 13:25, 14:05, 14:45, 15:25 16:05 16:45* 17:25*
Tower Bridge Quay to Greenwich Pier 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40 16:20
Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier 12:40, 13:20, 14:00 14:40, 15:20 16:00 16:40 17:20
Greenwich Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Westminster Pier 12:10 12:50 13:30 14:10 14:50 15:30 16:10** 16:50**
*These departures are only from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay returning to Westminster (no Greenwich service)
**(One-Way) – These departures are one-way only without return service to Greenwich
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.