London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London Aquarium & Madame Tussauds - Combo Ticket
Activity code: LSAM
- Enjoy 3 of London’s most popular attractions with this combo ticket
- Test your nerves and visit the formidable London Dungeon at Southbank
- Discover over 600 marine species at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Mingle with the A-listers at Madame Tussauds London
- Have an unforgettable London adventure you’ll be sure to remember!
Have your wits about you as you enter one of London’s most terrifying attractions – the London Dungeon! Taking you back in time to the capital’s perilous past, your senses will be put to the test as you see, hear, feel and smell the most notorious characters and times in London’s history.
Hear the cries of the Great Fire of London as it spreads through the streets of London and meet the imprisoned Guy Fawkes as you venture deeper into the Dungeon.
Brave the Tyrant boat ride and adventure down the Thames before you land at Sweeney Todd’s notorious Fleet Street Barber Shop. Feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up as you sit in one of his chairs and enjoy as he gives you a short back and sides...
Your nightmare won’t be over then. You’ll have to tread through the streets of London’s terrifying Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper lurks in the darkness waiting to pounce once again...
If you survive your London Dungeon experience, you’ll get to toast to your successes at the Dungeon Tavern with the rowdy local bunch.
This fully immersive and interactive experience brings the history of London to life with live actors, shows and special effects throughout. It’ll be the best history lesson you’ve ever had!
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Have an underwater adventure like no other at The SEA LIFE London Aquarium on the capital’s Southbank. Journey into the Pacific, the Atlantic and all the way to the icy home of the Antarctica. Meet the friendly Gentoo penguins, the green turtles and many more of the most fascinating marine species before heading into the Rainforest Adventure. Here, you’ll come face to face with the Amazon’s terrifying creepy crawlies and one of its most notorious animals, the western crocs! See the piranhas sharpen their teeth at feeding time, stroke a Starfish or tickle a Sea Anemone, this interactive experience is perfect family fun for all!
Madame Tussauds London
Have the special chance to mingle with all of your favourite stars at Madame Tussauds London! Take a selfie with world-famous movie stars including Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Tom Hardy as you walk the red carpet with the glitz and glamour of celebrity life all around you. Whether you want to stand next to Sherlock Holmes himself, Benedict Cumberbatch, or come up close to world-famous celebrities like Eddie Redmayne and Kim Kardashian, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Meet your favourite movie characters including the terrifying King Kong, the Terminator, E.T, and a whole host of other favourites.
If you’re a music fan, you won’t be left disappointed. Stand next to the platinum-selling Ed Sheeran, meet the boys from One Direction, feel the Reggae vibes with Bob Marley, get into the pop spirit with Britney Spears and get your best moves out for Beyonce.
Save your selfie stick for when you get to meet Her Majesty the Queen herself at the world-famous royal balcony! Stand next to Queen Elizabeth II and meet Meghan Markle’s waxwork as you enjoy your moment in the limelight.
You’ll also get to enjoy the Marvel 4D movie full of thrilling special effects, the Star Wars exhibition, the Spirit of London Ride and much more – it’s not to be missed!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- These tickets are non-refundable
- Spirit of London Taxi Ride and Royal Tea are temporarily closed. The Marvel 4D area is accessible, but the cinema is also closed.
- Tyrant Boat Ride is temporarily closed
- Your visit date and time is for The London Dungeon, please arrive at this time with your e-ticket ready.
- You will be sent instructions on how to book your tour in your ticket. Please check the additional information and instructions section.
- To login, please enter your Merlin order reference number found on your e-ticket and the last 4 digits of your ticket barcode.
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- No refund policy if the client is not able to visit all the attractions included in the package due to lack of availability, closure or lack of time.
- Tickets will be valid for 90 days after the visit of the lead attraction.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun : 10:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)
Early Closure: 4:00pm (last tour)
Mon-Fri: 7 Jan to 15 Feb
Mon-Fri: 25 Feb to 01 Mar
Mon-Fri: 4 Nov to 20 Dec
Extended Opening Hours: 6:00pm (last tour)
- 04 May to 6 May
- 29 Jun to 23 Jul
Extended Opening Hours: 7:00pm (last tour)
- 16 Feb to 23 Feb
- 05 Apr to 22 Apr
- 25 May to 1 Jun
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 21 Dec to 23 Dec
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
Extended Opening Hours: 9:00pm (last tour)
- 25 to 26 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 21st - 23rd December and 27th - 30th December 10am - 6pm
- 24th and 31st December 10am - 3pm
- 26th of December 11am - 5pm
- Closed on Christmas Day
Click here to view london dungeon opening time calendar
CLOSED: 25 December
- The attraction opens everyday at 10:00am except Thursdays. On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11:00am
SEA LIFE London Aquarium:
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
Click here to see opening timings for 2020
Extended Opening times: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 16 Feb to 24 Feb
- 06 Apr to 21 Apr
- May Bank holiday (6 May)
- 25 May to 2 June
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
- The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
Madame Tussauds Spirit of London ride will be closed for its yearly maintenance from 14 January - 25 January
Click here to view Madame Tussauds London 2020 Operational Calendar