Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & The London Dungeon
- Soak in panoramic sights of London on our open top bus tour
- See the famous London landmarks
- Experience Sweeney Todd at the terrifying London Dungeon
- Sightsee from a different perspective with a River Thames cruise*
- Bus audio guides available in 11 languages
- A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- From 16th September until 1st October the London Dungeon boat ride will be closed.
- The London Dungeon is not suitable for child under the age of 5 years.
- 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- This ticket is for 'Priority Access' admission. There may be a queue at the 'Priority Access' entrance during busy periods.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the busiest period at the London Dungeon is between 11am and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
See London’s most beautiful landmarks and locations from the top deck of an open top bus tour through the heart of the capital. Dropping you to all your favourite and most-anticipated places including the historic Buckingham Palace, the tremendous St Paul’s Cathedral, the sparkling Shard, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey and many more. With 24 hours to hop-on and off as you please, you’ll get to explore the best of the capital without the stresses of the London underground! Throughout your onboard adventure, you’ll get to enjoy audio commentary giving you fascinating insight into London’s rich history at each location. It’s the perfect way to do city sightseeing without a big budget.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
The London Dungeon
Test your nerves at one of London’s most famous (and terrifying) attractions – the London Dungeon. Venture deep into the depths of the Dungeon and hear the torturous end that Guy Fawkes came to, the sights, sounds and smells of the Great Fire of London, visit the Demon Barber of Fleet Street’s Barber Shop (beware of Sweeney Todd!) and have your wits about you as you follow in the footsteps of the notorious Jack the Ripper. With plenty of shows, sets, special effects and rides bringing your immersive experience to life, you won’t be forgetting your visit to the London Dungeon any time soon!
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
Free Walking Tours
Learn more about the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. As you travel back to Victorian London, you’ll uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper as well as the locations of the murders and clues. Alternatively, embark on a royal tour of London to find out more about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family.
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
Every 20 mins on the Red and Blue routes. Every 30 mins on the Orange route.
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service: Click here to view the latest service information
Boat Ride operated by City Cruises.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT
The London Dungeon Open: Daily
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun : 10:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Start time: 3:30pm daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Finish time: 5pm
Departure Point and Directions: Exit Tower Hill Station, London and wait at the Ice Cream Refreshments stand next to the station exit
Return Location: Near Liverpool Street Underground Station
Royal Walking Tour
Start time: 10am daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Departure Point: Tourist Bus Stop outside The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Gate, SW1A 1AA (Nearest underground station: Victoria and Green Park)
Return Point: Westminster Abbey (Nearest underground station: Westminster Station)