Merlins Magical London - 3 London Attractions
Activity code: MCTO
- Get the most out of London with our excellent package deal which includes entrances to the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- See London from one of its most beautiful points as you ride on the iconic London Eye 135 metres above ground level
- Mix amongst the stars as you explore the famous waxworks at Madame Tussauds
- Discover the many fascinating creatures at the SEA LIFE aquarium at London’s Southbank
The lastminute.com London Eye
As one of London’s most famous landmarks, the London Eye is an absolute must-visit. Taking you 135 metres into the sky in one of its iconic glass capsules, you’ll get to take in spectacular views of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and many more as you take the unforgettable 30 minute ride. You’ll also get to enjoy the wonderful London Eye 4D experience with special effects of bubbles and mist bringing its beautiful tale to life – this heart-warming adventure is the perfect way to end your London Eye experience!
Madame Tussauds London
Spend an afternoon mingling with the A-listers at Madame Tussauds in Central London! With legendary film stars including Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, some of the most well-known celebrities in the land and none other than the royal family’s waxworks, you will be in for an absolute treat! Walk down the red carpet, experience the Marvel Superheroes 4D experience and enjoy the brand new terrifying Alien: Escape experience that will be sure to send shivers down your spine!
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Located on London’s exciting Southbank, SEA LIFE London Aquarium offers a colourful experience like no other. Get to see some of the aquarium’s most beautiful residents including the green turtles, the seahorses and for Finding Nemo fans everywhere – clownfish! During your deep sea adventures, you will get to experience the Shark Walk in the Pacific Zone where sharks swim beneath your feet! This fascinating look into the aquatic creatures that we share the world with is perfect for all the family!
How to book your tickets
You will need to select a date for your visit to the London Eye using the booking panel on this page. Once you have checked out, you will be sent instructions for the straightforward online process of how to confirm the dates for your visits to the Madame Tussauds London and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Please remember that you have 90 days in which to visit all of these attractions starting from the date that you select to travel on the London Eye.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date at the London Eye. Partial refunds are not possible.
- You must visit the London Eye first.
- Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm so it is advisable to visit at a different time
- All standard tickets guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D Experience entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm so it is advisable to visit at a different time
- No food or drink is permitted in the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Re-entry is not permitted
London Eye: Daily
The London Eye opening times:
- 7 to 21 January: Closed
- 24 December (Chirstmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- 31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Please note you must exchange the voucher for the attraction tickets at The Coca Cola London Eye FIRST. You will be given the tickets for SEA LIFE London Aquarium and Madame Tussauds there so please go there first.
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Days of Operation: Daily
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm – longer during holidays
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5pm– longer during holidays
- 25 December: Closed
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
9am to 7pm (last entry at 6pm)
Monday to Friday
10am to 7pm (last entry 6pm)