New Year's Eve Thames Cruise with Fireworks onboard the Sapele
- A cruise like no other to welcome the New Year in London
- Fantastic views of London by night along the River Thames
- Fully-stocked cash bar
- Live music on-board
- Impressive views of London’s world-famous fireworks displays
- Tickets can only be cancelled before 1st December 2023. After this date, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Guests are advised to arrive early and to allow plenty of time to make their way to the pier.
- The onboard bar only accepts cash.
- Dress to impress.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Welcome 2024 in style on-board the spectacular Sapele Thames Cruise. With a fully stocked bar ready for you to toast the night away, live musical entertainment throughout your cruise and sensational sights of London’s world-famous fireworks, it’s not to be missed!
Boarding from Bankside Pier at 9pm, you’ll be partying the night away until 1:15am in the morning. Feel the party spirit and enjoy the iconic landmarks and locations lit up against the backdrop of the night sky as you cruise.
When the clock strikes midnight, you’ll get some of the best views in the world for London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks. Illuminating the London Eye, you’ll get to see it all from the heart of the capital – the River Thames.
Fantastic sights, live music, celebratory dancing, fully stocked bar and good vibes – the Sapele is the only place to be this New Year’s!
Date of Departure: 31st December
Where: Bankside Pier, London SE1 9DT
When: 8:45pm check-in for a 9:15pm departure
Return Point: Bankside Pier at approximately 1:15am