Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- Spend the day dancing around the beautiful Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- Enjoy music from the Wurlitzer organ
- See where Strictly Come Dancing’s live special takes place
- Tuck into a splendid Afternoon or Cream Tea
- Afternoon Tea includes all-day admission to The Blackpool Tower Ballroom.
- Your table for Afternoon Tea is reserved for 90 minutes with waiter service.
- This tour may be cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the travel date.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Mobility scooters must be exchanged for a wheelchair or deposited in the buggy park before entering the Ballroom.
- Please be aware although every care is taken to prevent cross contamination, foods containing allergens including nuts, gluten & dairy and handled in the kitchen/food outlet.
- The Ballroom may close at short notice due to private events and opening times are subject to change. In such an instance, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and provide an alternative date/time within a 90-day period of your original booking date. Costs relating to travel & transport for your booking will not be reimbursed if we are required to cancel your booking due a private event.
Dating back to 1894, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is a world of elegant charm, beauty and stunning architecture. Glide across the unique sprung dancefloor of the Ballroom to the sound of the iconic Wurlitzer organ, which draws dance fans from across the world. Dance under ornately decorated ceilings and dazzling chandeliers for a magical experience like no other.
Enjoy the ambience from your Afternoon Tea table or spectate from the balconies. Be sure to look out for the names of 16 composers around the Ballroom and the inscription above the Ballroom stage, which is a sonnet by Shakespeare. You may also recognise this stunning setting from BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing. It’s where the live special takes place every year!
Did You Know? The Ballroom once had strict rules including dancing was not permitted on Sundays and “Gentlemen may not dance unless with a lady”.
Enjoy divine Afternoon Tea in the world’s greatest ballroom. With live music provided by the superb Wurlitzer organists throughout the experience, you’ll be treated to delicious sandwiches, a choice of scrumptious cakes and of course, cream scones with clotted cream and jam. No afternoon tea experience would be completed without tea or coffee.
If you’re after something a little lighter, why not opt for the Cream Tea option. This includes cream scones with clotted cream and jam and a choice of tea or coffee.
Afternoon Tea Menu
Freshly brewed pot of Tea or Coffee
Selection of Sandwiches served on White & Rye Bread:
Ham & Cheese
Egg Mayo & Cress
Cream Cheese & Cucumber
Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream & Strawberry Jam
Selection of Cakes:
There will also be a mini cheesecake served with your cakes from the selection below:
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake
Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake
Mini Vanilla Cheesecake
For specific dietary requirements, including vegan, gluten free or dairy free, please email [email protected] at least 7 days in advance of your visit. Any requests received after this time are not guaranteed to be fulfilled.
Address: Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool FY1 4BJ