York to London by Rail with Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Activity code: YLAT
- Explore London on the classically designed afternoon tea bus
- Take the 90 minute tour of London’s famous landmarks
- Drink tea and sample many delicious treats
- Return train tickets included
- Reserved seats booked onboard
- Free time to explore London
After exploring a little of London, it’s time for you to head over to Waterloo where you will be greeted by our friendly Golden Tours staff, for your Afternoon Tea bus tour. The tour will take you past the world famous London landmarks, such as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, whilst you are served delicious sweet and savoury treats, plus a glass of prosecco and of course, a selection of different teas.
After your tour has ended, why not visit one of London's museums or galleries. If shopping is more your thing, head to Oxford Street or Regents Street for that retail therapy. Your train back to York Station departs from King's Cross at 19:30 arriving back into York at 21:33.
Take a look at the different menu options available, to wet your appetite;
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Children below 5 are not allowed on this tour.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- For any special meal requests please email [email protected] at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Bookings need to be made 72 hours before departure, bookings made within 72 hours of departure are not guaranteed the full menu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- You can cancel within 24 hours of travel at no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change
September 2020 to March 2021
Days of operation: Friday - Sunday
Outbound train will depart from York Station at 7:37am
Return train departs London Kings Cross at 19:30
Afternoon tea bus tour start time: 12:00pm
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, Unit 31, Elizabeth House, York Road, London, SE1 7NJ