Liverpool by Rail + Liverpool Stadium Tour
- Discover what goes on behind-the-scenes at the Anfield Stadium in Liverpool
- Go Pitch-side, walk through the players tunnel and learn how footballers prepare for matches
- Uncover interesting facts from your audio guide on this 90-minute tour
- Return train tickets from London Euston
- Please check you enter the correct email address at check-out. Your e-tickets will be emailed to you around 10 days before your travel at the latest.
- Dressing rooms cannot be visited the day before a home game.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Audio guides available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Thai, Japanese, Indonesian and Arabic.
- Students must present a valid ID.
- All tours are subject to cancellation at short notice and Liverpool Football Club will try to offer alternative dates. If this is not feasible, a refund will be offered.
- Tours may be cancelled with 14 days’ notice.
Train: London Euston – Liverpool Lime Street
Your Liverpudlian adventure begins in London Euston where a Golden Tours representative will greet you at 6:30am to ensure your day smarts smoothly. Please ensure you arrive on time with your e-tickets as train departures are prompt.
Once you arrive in Liverpool, it’s a 40-minute walk to Anfield. There are also regular buses available.
Liverpool Stadium Tour
As the winners of 19 league championships, 6 European Cups and 7 FA Cups, there is much to see and do at Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium.
Discover where footballing legends like Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez once played as you immerse yourself in the world of Liverpool FC. Enter the Home Team dressing room for a chance to sit in your hero’s seat. Feel the pressure in the Press Room as you practice your interview technique in the interactive press conference. Pass under the This Is Anfield sign and walk down the Players’ Tunnel to Klopp’s seat in the Dugout. What’s more, you’ll enjoy finish your tour in the world-famous Kop as you admire the glorious pitch.
Your ticket will also include entry into The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum, where you can get up close and personal to the impressive collection of silverware.
Train: Liverpool Lime Street – London Euston
After a fantastic day at the stadium, make your way back to Liverpool Lime Street to catch your 6:48pm train back to London Euston.
Meet and Greet at Euston: 6:30am
London Euston – Liverpool Lime Street
Liverpool Lime Street – London Euston