Liverpool Football Club Stadium Tour
Activity code: LFC
- Take a fascinating stadium tour of one of England’s most successful football clubs – Liverpool FC
- See the Home and Away dressing rooms, touch the infamous This Is Anfield sign and walk down the Players’ Tunnel
- Enjoy epic views of the Anfield pitch and city landscape from the highest level of the Main Stand
- Take the tour at your own pace and bring it to life using your multimedia audio handset
- Use the handset to experience Anfield’s unique matchday atmosphere for yourself
- Explore The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum to discover LFC’s rich history
Visit Anfield Stadium, the home of Liverpool FC, one of England’s most successful Clubs. As the winners of 18 league championships, 6 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, Liverpool FC is bursting at the seams with history.
Enter Anfield Stadium that was once footballing home to the likes of English legend Steven Gerrard and Barcelona super-striker Luis Suarez and immerse yourself in the world of Liverpool FC. During your tour, you'll see the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room and have the chance to sit in your hero's seat before heading over to the away team dressing room.
Behind-the-scenes at Liverpool Football Club
Have a real footballing moment in the Press Room with your tour guide for a fun and interactive press conference where you'll be sure to feel the pressure!
Imagine the deafening sounds of "You'll Never Walk Alone" as you touch the This Is Anfield sign before walking down the Player's Tunnel and sit down in Klopp's dugout! You'll finish your tour in the world-famous Kop as admire the glorious Anfield pitch.
LFC Tour Finishes at the Museum
Discover more about Liverpool's hugely successful football record in The Liverpool FC Story, the Club's museum where you can get up close to their impressive collection of silverware.
To allow everyone time with the trophy at a safe distance, All visits must be pre-booked and there will be time limitations with the trophy for photo opportunities per party. We kindly ask you not to touch the trophy to help us keep it safe for everyone.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Dressing rooms cannot be visited the day before a home match
- Face mask is compulsory.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Audio guides are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic
- Students must present a valid ID
- All tours are subject to cancellation at short notice (on rare occasions less than 24 hrs notice). If these circumstances arrive Liverpool Football Club will try to offer alternative dates or if this is not feasible a refund will be offered
- You must present your ticket at reception
- You must give 48 hours notice in order to cancel this product
- Available with BSL - British Sign Language
Stadium Tours Reception, Anfield, L4 OTH
Daily all year round except for match days, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
First entry into the stadium is 10:00am.
Last entry into the stadium is at 3:00pm.
The stadium will close at 4:00pm and museum will close at 5:00pm.
Location: Stadium Tours Reception, Anfield, L4 OTH
Tour not run on following dates:
- 1st January 2022
- 4-5th January
- 7-12th January
- 15th January
- The last tour on the 24th and 31st December will be 12.00noon therefore please block out the 13.00pm tour onwards.