Liverpool Football Club Stadium Tour
- Take a fascinating stadium tour of one of England’s most successful football clubs – Liverpool FC
- See the Home and Away dressing rooms, touch the infamous This Is Anfield sign and walk down the Players’ Tunnel
- Enjoy epic views of the Anfield pitch and city landscape from the highest level of the Main Stand
- Take the tour at your own pace and bring it to life using your multimedia audio handset
- Explore The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum to discover LFC’s rich history
- Dressing rooms cannot be visited the day before a home match.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult and students must present a valid ID.
- Audio guides are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Thai, Japanese, Indonesian, and Arabic.
- All tours are subject to cancellation at short notice (on rare occasions less than 24 hrs notice). Under these circumstances Liverpool Football Club will try to offer alternative dates or if this is not feasible, a refund.
- You must present your ticket at reception.
- You must give 48 hours' notice if you wish to cancel your visit.
- Available with BSL - British Sign Language.
The LFC Stadium Tour
Visit Anfield Stadium, the home of one of England’s most successful clubs - Liverpool FC. As the winners of 19 league championships, 6 European Cups, 8 FA Cups, Liverpool FC is bursting at the seams with history.
Enter Anfield Stadium, the once footballing home to the likes of English legend Steven Gerrard and Barcelona super-striker Luis Suarez, and immerse yourself in the world of Liverpool FC. During your tour, you'll see the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room and have the chance to sit in your hero's seat before heading over to the away team dressing room.
Behind-the-scenes at Liverpool Football Club
Have a real footballing moment in the Press Room with your tour guide for a fun and interactive press conference where you'll be sure to feel the pressure!
Imagine the deafening sounds of "You'll Never Walk Alone" as you touch the This Is Anfield sign before walking down the Player's Tunnel and sit down in Klopp's dugout! You'll finish your tour in the world-famous Kop as you admire the glorious Anfield pitch.
LFC Tour Finishes at the Museum
Discover more about Liverpool's hugely successful football record in The Liverpool FC Story, the Club's interactive museum. See the achievements of 19/20 season squad, pay homage to the players and get up close and personal to the impressive collection of silverware.
Tours are available daily except for match days, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
First entry into the stadium is 10:00am.
Last entry into the stadium is at 3:00pm.
The stadium will close at 4:00pm and museum will close at 5:00pm.
Stadium Tours Reception, Anfield, L4 OTH