Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour + KidZania
Activity code: OTKZ
- Explore a child-sized city in 75,000 sq. ft. of Westfield London
- Over 60 real-life roles – including Fireman, Pilot and Surgeon
- Includes a 1 day ticket to the Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- See the best sights the city has to offer on 60 stops across 4 routes
- Live English guide or multi-lingual audio guides
Have an amazing day of family fun and city sightseeing with this brilliant package combining entrance to KidZania with a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour around London. Situated in Westfield, London, KidZania is a global phenomenon with other locations in Dubai, Tokyo, Santa Fe, Mumbai and many more.
Perfect for kids aged between 4 and 14, KidZania is a child-sized city, taking up an incredible 75,000 sq. foot of Westfield, London. Children aged 7+ can explore unsupervised, in complete safety – thanks to a clever wristband system that always tracks your child’s location.
With over 60 real-life roles, kids can try out different jobs such as firefighter and surgeon, earning kidZos (KidZania’s special currency) to spend on having even more fun. Become a radio DJ at the Radio Station, join the Police, try being a pilot at the Aviation Academy, become a Pokémon master at the Pokémon Creative Studio and even try your hand at being a tour guide on a mini Golden Tours bus! An unforgettable and inspirational 4-hour experience.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
In addition to the excitement of KidZania, enjoy the sights of London on a panoramic, hop-on hop-off bus tour of London. For one whole day, see the iconic sights of the London skyline, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and The London Eye.
With a total of 60 stops over four different routes, see the best London has to offer, with commentary on board to guide you through the city. Total freedom to hop on and off as you please, this is the most convenient way to see the whole city in one day.
Please click here to view service information.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing, the London Eye, Tower of London, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): Conveniently transporting you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
Free Walking Tours
Discover the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. Learn about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family. Or why not travel back to Victorian London to uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper and the locations of his murders and clues.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- *River cruise only available with a 24 hour bus ticket.
- You must arrive 15-30 minutes before your allocated entry time and present your GT voucher upon entry.
- All guests, including children aged 11 years and over, are encouraged to wear a face covering at all times throughout the visit.
- Children aged 7 and under can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) with an adult ticket.
- Children aged 8 and over can enter unaccompanied but an adult (18+) must be present for the admission into Kidzania.
- Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The entry last time slot is 4 hours before closing.
- Each bus has space for one fold-away pushchair and a wheelchair on the lower deck.
- Bus audio guides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.