Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & London Transport Museum
Activity code: LTMHH
- Explore London with the famous Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
- Entry into the London Transport Museum
- Enjoy a cruise along the Thames with 24-hour bus tickets
- Perfect day out for all the family
London Transport Museum
Discover spectacular exhibits showcasing the 200-year history of London’s public transport network at the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden. From abandoned tube stations to historic vehicles, see how London’s transport has evolved over the years. Discover rare photos, vintage posters and old tiles from derelict stations while you hear stories of travel in Victorian times, the first railway and underground lines and how Churchill took shelter underground during the Blitz. There’s also the only surviving steam engine from the 1860s to see!
Hop on Hop off London bus
Take a seat on the top deck and immerse yourself in the magnificent energy of London with the Golden Tours hop-on hop-off bus tour. Valid for an entire day or 24 hours, discover all the iconic sights of the capital including the London Eye, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and more. Explore these historic landmarks from the comfort of the open top buses or jump on and off at your own leisure.
Every bus has an informative and entertaining live English guide and audio guides available in 11 languages.
You can use any of the routes available:
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Click here to see Hop on Hop off map and timetable.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
Free Walking Tours
Discover the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. Learn about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family. Or why not travel back to Victorian London to uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper and the locations of his murders and clues.
- To cancel tickets, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to the visit.
- River boat tour only available to customers who purchase the 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour.