Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & London Transport Museum
Activity code: LTMHH
- Explore London with the famous Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
- Get free entry into the London Transport Museum
- Enjoy a cruise along the Thames with 24-hour bus tickets
- Perfect day out for all the family
London Transport Museum
Discover spectacular exhibits showcasing the 200-year history of London’s public transport network at the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden. From abandoned tube stations to historic vehicles, see how London’s transport has evolved over the years. Discover rare photos, vintage posters and old tiles from derelict stations while you hear stories of travel in Victorian times, the first railway and underground lines and how Churchill took shelter underground during the Blitz. There’s also the only surviving steam engine from the 1860s to see!
Hop on Hop off London bus
Take a seat on the top deck and immerse yourself in the magnificent energy of London with the Golden Tours hop-on hop-off bus tour. Valid for an entire day or 24 hours, discover all the iconic sights of the capital including the London Eye, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and more. Explore these historic landmarks from the comfort of the open top buses or jump on and off at your own leisure.
Every bus has an informative and entertaining live English guide and audio guides available in 11 languages.
You can use any of the routes available:
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Free Boat Ride available with the 24hrs Hop on Hop off bus tour:
Cruise along the capital’s majestic River Thames with this hop-on hop-off sightseeing boat ride. Departing from Westminster taking you to either Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich, or vice versa, you’ll discover all the historic landmarks while enjoying stunning panoramic views of London. Learn fascinating facts with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
- To cancel tickets, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to the visit.
- * Complimentary river boat tour only available to customers who purchase the 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour.