Apsley House Tickets
- Venture into the home of Duke of Wellington
- Explore a vast collection of paintings
- Marvel at the Waterloo Gallery
- Add a visit to Wellington Arch
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended 48 hours prior to entry.
- This tour is disabled friendly.
Prepare to be dazzled by the opulent interiors of this grand Georgian building. Known as ‘Number 1 London’ for over 200 years, Apsley House was the home of Duke of Wellington and his descendants. Recognised as a national hero, the duke received many lavish gifts from emperors, tsars and kings.
Discover 3,000 paintings, sculptures and stunning artwork as well as rarely seen before pieces in the basement gallery. A comfortable seating area has now also been created in the Inner Hall, where visitors can browse through leather-bound albums of images of Wellington, his descendants, and Apsley House.
1 April to 23 Dec: 11am - 5pm
2 Jan to 28 March: 10am - 4pm
Closed: 24 Dec to 1 Jan
Apsley House, London W1J 7NT
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Hyde Park Corner
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.