Up at The O2
- Embark on an adventure Up at The O2
- Enjoy 90-minutes of unforgettable fun
- Climb 52 metres above the iconic venue
- Discover magnificent views of the capital’s skyline
- Once booked, tickets cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your slot.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted, exchanged or refunded.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.2m.
- Maximum weight: not more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs.
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm.
- 1 adult can bring 5 children.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Socks must be worn.
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances - you will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
Discover the O2 from a whole new angle as you hook up your harness, strap on your boots and climb over the roof of the world-famous venue.
Before you climb, you'll meet your Climb Guide who'll take you through everything you need to know. Along the way, they’ll also share fascinating facts about the iconic venue, its architecture and legendary visitors.
As you ascend 52 metres above the arena, you’ll be met with 360-degree views of London’s breathtaking skyline — how many spectacular landmarks will you spot?
Get ready to do something out of the ordinary on this 90-minute exhilarating experience which promises to be unforgettable.
Days of Operation: Daily
Timeslots: 10:00am to 8:00pm