The lastminute.com London Eye Private Capsule Ticket (Same day)
Activity code: LEPCOS
- Step into one of the iconic glass capsules and ride on the London Eye
- Private capsule experience for 3 to 15 guests
- Ascend 135 metres above ground level for sensational views of the city
- See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and more
- Enjoy the incredible 4D London Eye experience after your ride
The lastminute.com London Eye
Celebrate a special occasion in style by stepping into one of the iconic glass capsules for a private experience. Enjoy a 30 minute ride on the world-famous The lastminute.com London Eye and soak in sensational sights of London as you ascend 135 metres above ground level. From Her Majesty the Queen’s royal residence of Buckingham Palace to the historic Houses of Parliament, you’ll be spoilt with exceptional views of the capital. See Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!
The London Eye 4D Experience
Your ticket also includes the London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning London Eye ride!
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- These tickets are non-refundable
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- Minimum 3 Adults (18 yrs+) required per capsule
- Guests must visit the VIP Experiences desk 15 minutes before their booked timeslot to begin the experience.
The lastminute.com London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2020
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
1 to 2 January: Open daily 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
3 to 6 January: Open Daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7 to 22 January: Closed for annual maintenance
23 to 31 January: Open daily 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7 to 22 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- The lastminute.com London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.