Brick Lane Indian Food Tour
Activity code: IFT
- Set your taste buds tingling with this award-winning Indian food tour in East London
- Learn about spices and Indian cuisine with your expert guide
- Navigate through some of London’s most famous locations including the iconic Brick Lane
- Sample pakoras, dhokras, Indian beer and much more throughout
Bursting at the seams with taste-bud tingling flavours, experience authentic Indian cuisine in the heart of London’s Brick Lane with this award-winning food tour.
Led by an expert guide throughout, you’ll get to sample a variety of delicious curries with scrumptious naan bread and fiery Indian snacks. Enjoy a cold Indian beer (soft drinks also available) before stopping off in an authentic savoury shop for delicious pakoras and spongy dhokras. After your savoury treats, you’ll get to see the vast array of Indian sweets on offer and get the chance to enjoy gulaab jamuns and creamy ras malai.
Take a short break from indulging as we tour an Indian supermarket. Here, you can buy authentic Indian spices, see traditional paan being made and of course, try some for yourself. Next, we visit a delicious Punjabi restaurant serving Tandoori favourites including chicken Tikka and tender lamb chops.
Be sure to ask questions as you sample with your expert guide on hand to teach you all about the history of Indian food and its importance in UK food culture!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- The tour lasts 3 - 3.5 hours.
- The itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
Meeting point: Whitechapel Art Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 7QX
The nearest station is Aldgate East and it is only 30 seconds away (exit 3). Aldgate East is on the Circle line, Hammersmith & City line and District line.
When: Mon - Fri 7pm, Saturdays 5pm and Sundays 4pm