York Fish & Chips Cruise
Activity code: YFCC
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise along the River Ouse
- Tuck into award-winning Fish & Chips
- Uncover sights and facts from the live commentary
- On-board bar with a large selection of refreshments
Founded by ancient Romans, York is a beautiful walled city in northeast England. Enjoy an early evening cruise along its River Ouse all while tucking into the finest and freshest Fish & Chips around.
Board the boat in the city centre and receive your freshly wrapped Fish & Chips from the award-winning Mr Chippy. Sit back, relax and tuck into this great British tradition as you admire the riverside sights in this majestic Minster city. What’s more, the on-board bar offers a wide selection of refreshments, and the captain will provide live commentary throughout, ensuring you don’t miss any iconic sights or facts.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you require a vegan/vegetarian option, please contact [email protected] after booking your cruise. This must be requested at least 72 hours before travel, otherwise a standard meal will be offered.
- The boat will leave promptly at the stated time. Late passengers will not be eligible for a refund or ticket reschedule. See Schedule tab for timings.