Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Activity code: OT15
- Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with multiple stops across London
- Visit the incredible SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Walk the glass tunnel tropical walkway and see thousands of marine creatures
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise*
- Bus audio guide available in 11 languages
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
This incredible London hop-on hop-off open bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. See world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. It’s the quickest and easiest way to see all the city has to offer.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Enjoy entrance to this fantastic experience in the centre of the city, spread over three incredible floors. Along the journey, walk under a stunning glass tunnel walkway, feed the Stingrays, watch diving displays and visit touch pools and discovery zones. Other marine life includes Green Turtles, Seahorses, Octopus, Zebra Sharks and the ever popular Clown Fish. The final highlight is the deeper darker zone of the Pacific Ocean - take a walk on the wild side and watch 10 species of Shark swim beneath your feet from a suspended glass platform.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster and disembark at either Tower Brisge Quay or Greenwich Pier or vice versa, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Your 24 hour bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- *Free River Thames cruise is only available with 24 hour bus tickets.