Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour - 24 hr Ticket + SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Activity code: OT15
- Hop on Hop off service with multiple stops across London
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for 24 hours
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Visit the incredible SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Walk the glass tunnel tropical walkway and see thousands of marine creatures
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Bus Audio Guides in 11 languages
This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. See world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. It’s the quickest and easiest way to see all the city has to offer.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London. Operating again from 12th Jan 2022.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Enjoy entrance to this fantastic experience in the centre of the city, spread over three incredible floors. Along the journey, walk under a stunning glass tunnel walkway, feed the Stingrays, watch diving displays and visit touch pools and discovery zones. Other marine life includes Green Turtles, Seahorses, Octopus, Zebra Sharks and the ever popular Clown Fish. The final highlight is the deeper darker zone of the Pacific Ocean - take a walk on the wild side and watch 10 species of Shark swim beneath your feet from a suspended glass platform.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Your 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
10th January to 11th February 2022:
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service;
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20 & 17:00
Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:05, 11:45, 12:25, 13:05, 13:45, 14:25, 15:05, 15:45, 16:25* & 17:05*
Festival Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 13:50, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30* & 17:10*
Bankside Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 13:25, 14:05, 14:45, 15:25 16:05 16:45* 17:25*
Tower Bridge Quay to Greenwich Pier 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40 16:20
Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier 12:40, 13:20, 14:00 14:40, 15:20 16:00 16:40 17:20
Greenwich Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Westminster Pier 12:10 12:50 13:30 14:10 14:50 15:30 16:10** 16:50**
*These departures are only from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay returning to Westminster (no Greenwich service)
**(One-Way) – These departures are one-way only without return service to Greenwich
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Daily
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
- The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry