Shoreditch Street Art Tour
- Discover the everchanging street art in London’s Shoreditch
- Learn about the history, different techniques and hidden meanings
- Led by an expert tour guide throughout
- Post tour email with further information of the artists seen
- This tour may be cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the visit date.
- This tour is wheelchair friendly.
- This tour is suitable for kids of all ages.
Home to a thriving urban art scene, the walls of Shoreditch have been decorated by leading street artists since the early 2000s. Come along to discover the works of Banksy, Eine D*Face, Sweet Toof, Pure Evil, Swoon, Roa, Blek Le Rat, Vhils and more on this Shoreditch Street Art Tour.
As you’re led through London’s East End by an expert guide, you will see more than just major art murals. Uncover the history of street art in the area, the artists, hidden meanings, an infinite variety of styles and techniques. And as the art is constantly changing, no two tours will be the same! Our street art specialists will equip you with the most accurate up to date information regarding this energetic, dynamic and cool scene.
What’s more, after each tour, you’ll receive an email providing further information about the artists you’ve seen on the day as well as links and social media to the artist’s websites.
Meeting point: Goat Statue, Brushfield St, London E1 6AA
Meeting time: 10am
Nearest station: Liverpool Street Station