Activity code: ATR
- Spend the day at the UK’s No1 theme park
- Get an adrenaline rush on over 40 rides and attractions
- Enjoy the world’s only CBeebies land
- A fun day out for all the family
Opened in 1980, Alton Towers Resort is the ultimate family day out. Spanning 550 acres, the theme park is home to 40 rides and attractions for all ages, a spa, mini golf, and hotel complex.
You won’t want to miss The Smiler — the world’s first 14 loop rollercoaster with a speed of 85 km/hr! Thrill seekers will also love TH13TEEN — the world’s first vertical freefall drop rollercoaster. Unlike other rides, there’s no warning before the drop. Put your body through an intense 4.5G drop with the world’s first vertical drop rollercoaster, Oblivion or board the AIR-WING 6000 to soar, spiral and glide into another dimension with Galactica, Alton Towers’ iconic free fly rollercoaster. Make sure to dangle off one of the most exhilarating rides, Nemesis, and race through the Forbidden Valley at 50mph.
A family-favourite, Spinball Whizzer will have you twisting and turning 360 degrees or get a splash-tastic surprise on the Congo River Adventure, taking you through whirling waterfalls as well as drifting gently along the Katanga Canyon.
Home to the world’s only CBeebies Land, there are a host of interactive and imaginative fun activities for children of all ages to enjoy. Become part of Postman Pat’s Special Delivery Service and help deliver the right parcels to the village’s favourite residents. Wave to iggle piggle from your boat ride through the forest, take to the skies with the Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop and enjoy 360 views of CBeebies Land with the Bugbie Go Round. Or why not get behind the wheel of the colourful Cuckoo Car and take your car for a bubbly car wash, learn the rules of the road with Dolly, the Lollipop Lady and swerve the obstacle course.
Having been open each summer for almost 40 years, there is something for everyone at the UK’s no1 theme park, Alton Towers Resort.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Children under 3 are free but require a ticket. Maximum of 3 infants per booking.
- Height restrictions may apply on certain rides.
- Opening/closing times can be subject to change without prior warning.
- All rides are subject to availability.