Thames River Sightseeing
- 2 consecutive calendar days unlimited hop-on hop-off boat ride along the Thames
- Or point to point journeys
- Soak in panoramic sights of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations
- Discover London’s rich history with live commentary onboard
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to travel without a guardian
- Audio guide available in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. With 5 different piers to choose from (Westminster Pier, Tower Bridge Quay, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier and Bankside Pier), you’ll be spoilt for choice at where to see and explore first.
You’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most famous landmarks including the iconic London Eye, the historic Houses of Parliament and the towering Big Ben, for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover the capital’s history as you cruise with fascinating facts throughout as you enjoy live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Fancy a nibble or two? Every vessel has an onboard bar offering light refreshments for your boat ride – more than enough to whet your appetite!
Tickets are valid for 2 consecutive calendar days so you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off as you see the best of London at your own leisure! There is also the option to booking single or return point to point journeys.
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2N 6NU
Festival Pier, Riverside Walk, London, SE1 9PX
Bankside Pier, Bankside, London, SE1 9PD
Tower Bridge Quay, St Katharine’s Way, London, E1W 1LA
Greenwich Pier, King William Walk, London, SE10 9HT
Please refer to this timetable for more details.