Day Trip to Brighton by Rail with i360 or Open Top Bus Tour
Activity code: BRHH
- Take a trip to the seaside and visit Brighton for the day
- Return off-peak train tickets from London St Pancras
- Spend the day enjoying the beach, cafés, attractions and shops of Brighton
- Choose between a hop-on hop-off tour of the city or i360
- A fun day at one of the most popular UK beaches
Train: London St Pancras – Brighton
Your Brighton adventure begins in London St Pancras, where you should arrive in plenty of time for your 9:30am departure. A friendly member of staff will also meet you to help with any last minute questions. Once off the train, the sparkling city of Brighton is yours to explore. From the stunning pebble beach and the glittering coastline to the colourful amusements and the independent shops and cafés, there’s no shortage of things to do.
Your e-tickets for the train and Open Top bus tour or i360 will be sent to you no later than 10 days before your trip to the seaside on the southern coast.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
There’s no better way to explore a new city than with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a bus stop right outside the station, learn all there is to know about this special seaside destination as you see all the Brighton sights including the Royal Pavilion and the beautiful Regency architecture. Stops include Brighton Pier, King's Road, Grand Avenue, Palmeira Square, St Ann’s Well Gardens & Furze Court, Brighton Station, Clock Tower, Royal Crescent, Brighton Marina and Volks Railway.
Ascend 450 feet in the air with the Brighton i360. Located on the Brighton seafront, the i360 is a moving observation tower providing spectacular views of the city, coastline and surrounding area. It’s fully enclosed, heated, air-conditioned and even has a bar, where you can enjoy drinks from local producers.
Train: Brighton - London St Pancras
After spending the day exploring all the Brighton in your own time before catching an off-peak train of your choice back to London St Pancras. Trains return to London every 20-30 minutes until approximately 10pm.
Please Note: The train times are subject to change, depending on train service availability. It’s very important that you leave your contact telephone number & email address in the checkout process so that we can contact you if needed.
- Full refund if cancelled up to 14 days prior to travel date.
- Brighton i360 is disabled friendly.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your Brighton i360 entry slot.
- Your sightseeing bus service will be City Sightseeing LTD.