Hop-on Hop-off Bristol
Activity code: TBBR1
- Explore all the iconic sights in Bristol
- Hop-on and off at 14 stops along the route
- See the world-famous Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Enjoy spectacular views from the top deck of the bus
Discover 14 stops along one of the most diverse cities in England. With museums, theatres, street art and fascinating history just waiting to be uncovered, our open top bus tours are the most ideal way to see all the magnificent sights Bristol city has to offer.
Set on the cliffs of the Avon Gorge, discover the renowned Clifton Suspension Bridge for spectacular views across the city. For more unforgettable views, visit the Clifton Observatory and see a museum displaying a rare Victoria Camera Obscura. See over 300 species of animals at the Bristol Zoo Gardens and just a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads, you’ll find St Marys Redcliffe, a Christian place of worship for over 900 years.
Enjoy a unique view of the most artistic city in the UK and hop-on and off at your own leisure when you see something you’d like to explore more.
View the Route Map
- Tickets may be cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the ticket date.
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by Tootbus.