River Explorer Cruise Liverpool
Activity code: RECL
- 50-minute River Cruise on the famous River Mersey
- Take in the sights and sounds of Liverpool and its UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront
- Onboard commentary – telling you the story of Liverpool and it’s waterfront heritage.
- Audioguide also available in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin & Spanish
You will learn the history of the city whilst listening to the onboard commentary, as you pass along the Mersey. It will tell you the important facts and figures about the buildings, inhabitants of Liverpool and maybe there will be a mention of The Beatles and their love of football.
There is also an audioguide that is available in various other languages. So, sit back and relax as you take to the river. No doubt the famous song from 1965 by Jerry and the Pacemakers will be at the back of your mind.
See the Route here
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- U-boat Story is closed until further notice, due to ongoing maintenance work
Day of Operations: Daily
Pier Head: 10:00am until 4:00pm (last full loop), hourly departures.
Additional 5:00pm and 6:00pm departures from Pier Head.
From 27th of November 2021 until 6th of February 2022
11:00am until 3:00pm only (no 10:00am and 4:00pm departures) from Pier Head.
25th of December 2021
26th of December 2021
1st of January 2022.
Departure Point: Liverpool Pier Head L3 1DP
Venue Location: Pier Head, Georges Parade, Liverpool L3 1DP