Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Cambridge
- Explore one of the UK’s most well-known and beautiful cities, Cambridge
- Unlimited travel on our hop-on hop-off open top bus for 24 hours
- An excellent way to discover the best of Cambridge at your own pace
- Choose from 18 stops all over the city
- Audio guides available in various languages
- Monday to Saturday - Stop 4 Trinity Street and Stop 5 Market Street will not be in service
- Tickets may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the departure date.
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by City Sightseeing Cambridge.
- Mobile and paper QR vouchers are accepted.
Punting, cobbled streets and picture-perfect views – these are just some of the characteristics that make the vibrant city of Cambridge a charming place. Now is your chance to explore one of England’s most famous cities at your own pace with our unmissable hop-on hop-off bus offer!
Situated on the River Cam, Cambridge is best known for its famous namesake university and is brimming with both history and beauty! Discover the striking architectural landscape of this picturesque city by hoping on and off our open-top bus as much as you please.
For 24 hours you’ll be left at the doorstep of the city’s most notable spots and landmarks – such as the historic city centre, some of the University’s colleges, the Cambridge University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum, the Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial Site and much more. With a total of 18 stops spread all over the city, this is an ideal way to enjoy Cambridge’s main attractions and create your own itinerary.
As an added bonus you’ll be given a free booklet full of info and discounts to use at museums, restaurants and much more!
First Tour: 10:10am
Last Tour: 18:10pm
Duration: 80 minutes
Frequency: departures every 40 minutes
From Sunday 29th October: Monday to Sunday
First bus departs from Stop 1 at 10:10am
Last bus departs from Stop 1 at 6:10pm
Buses operate every 40 minutes
Stops 12 - 18 won't be in service after 6:10pm
Tour does not operate on these dates :
- 25 and 26 December
- 1st January