Hop-on Hop-off Oxford
- Discover the beautiful city of Oxford
- Get off and explore the Ashmolean Museum, Magdalen College and the Bodleian Library
- Hop-on or off as many times as you like within 24 hours
- A knowledgeable tour guide will help you get the most out of your visit
- The easiest way to see the best of Oxford
- Tickets may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the departure date.
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by City Sightseeing Oxford.
- Mobile and paper QR vouchers are accepted.
- Stop 13 is now DROP OFF ONLY and near Wadham College on Parks Road (Stop name changed to Wadham College).
- Stop 14 is still on Broad Street but moved into a planter near Blackwell (Stop name Trinity College).
- Due to the St. Giles Fair, diversions will be in place from the first bus on Sunday 3rd September until the last bus on Tuesday 5th September. Stop 14 on Broad Street will not be in service, instead the stop near the Sheldonian will be used.
On average nearly a whopping 16,000 tourists a day visit Oxford, flooding to the remarkable city to see its world famous universities that have shaped the likes of Malala Yousafzai, Richard Burton, and T. S. Eliot.
Hop-off at the Bodleian Library and visit one of the oldest libraries in the world, or the Carfax Tower, the official centre of Oxford. Climb to the top for the best views over the city.
Wander down the cobbled streets where history lurks around every corner, and find a quaint place for lunch among the boutiques and stunning architecture.
City & University Tour: Daily
Operational season: all year except Jan 1st, Dec 25th & 26th
Mid-Season 5th September – 31st October: 9:30 – 18:00 (Last tour is at 17:00pm)
Monday – Thursday: every 20 mins
Friday – Sunday: every 15 mins
Peak Season - 22nd July - 4th September: 9:30 - 18:00
Monday to Thursday: every 15 minutes
Friday to Sunday: every 10 minutes
Meeting point: Visitor Information Point 44-45 High Street.