SEA LIFE Loch Lomond
- Explore 7 themed zones with over 1,500 creatures at SEA LIFE
- Visit the family of Asian Short Clawed Otters and meet a rescued turtle
- Get interactive in the Rockpool zone, home to many starfish and sea anemones
- A truly fun and interactive experience for all the family
- Tickets may be amended or cancelled 48 hours prior to the date of visit.
- This venue is wheelchair accessible.
Located on the stunning shores of Loch Lomond, SEA LIFE offers an immersive and fun experience for all ages. With 7 themed zones, you’ll discover the depths of the underwater world and get up close to over 1,500 creatures!
Walk through the fantastic Tropical Ocean Tunnel to see the largest collection of shark species in Scotland including the Black Tip Reef Sharks, which have distinctive black markings on their fins. Visit the playful family of Asian Short Clawed Otters — Lily, Pickle and Cub. Did you know that they can make at least 12 different sounds to communicate? You’ll also get the chance to meet April, a rescued Olive Ridley Turtle all the way from The Maldives.
Get hands on in the Rockpool zone where you can stroke many of the creatures including Sea Anemones and Starfish. Ever heard of a Chocolate Chip Starfish or Cleaning Shrimp? Learn all about them in this amazing micro-habitat. You’ll also discover Big Bellied Seahorses — SEA LIFE Loch Lomond is the first aquarium in Scotland to successfully rear these seahorses to adulthood. In the Lochs of Scotland, make sure to look out for the rare albino dogfish.
Address: SEA LIFE Loch Lomond, Drumkinnon Tower, Ben Lomond Way, Balloch, G83 8QL