Day Trip to Edinburgh with Bus Tour & Edinburgh Castle Entry
- Return Train Tickets to Edinburgh with Reserved Seats
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Designated Time for Shopping and free City Map
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- There are no storage facilities for prams or pushchairs, and rucksacks/suitcases over 30L will not be permitted.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
Departure from King’s Cross Station
You will need to be at King’s Cross Station at 6:30am where a friendly member of staff will also meet you to help with any last minute questions. Your train will depart at 7:00am and arrive in to Edinburgh at 11:22am.
Open Top Bus Tour in Edinburgh
See the Scottish capital from a hop on hop off open top bus tour and take in all the major sights! From the King’s official residence when she visits Scotland, Palace of Holyroodhouse, to towering Edinburgh Castle that dominates the Edinburgh skyline, you’ll soon get acquainted with the charming city during this tour. You’ll cruise down Royal Mile, one of the busiest streets in Edinburgh’s historic old town, and past the famed Greyfriars Bobby monument.
You’ll enjoy a free admission to Edinburgh Castle – this much-loved fortress has been involved in many historical conflicts since the 12th century and stands guard over the city from atop the Castle Rock. See the dazzling Scottish Crown Jewels and pose for photos with unbeatable panoramic views of the city skyline in the background.
Bid goodbye to Scotland as your train departs Edinburgh at 5.31pm, arriving back in London at 10.18pm.
Please ensure that you have a printed copy of your Open Top Bus Tour tickets. Train and Edinburgh Castle tickets are e-tickets and therefore can be viewed on your phone.
Days of departure: Monday to Saturday
Departure Schedule: London - Edinburgh
Check-in time: 6:30am
Departure from Kings Cross Station: 7:00am
Arrival at Edinburgh Waverly Station: 11:22am
Departure Schedule: Edinburgh - London
Check-in time: 5:00pm
Departure from Edinburgh Waverly Station: 5:31pm
Arrival at Kings Cross Station: 10:14pm
Hop-on Hop-off Edinburgh Schedule:
Apr-Jun, Sep-Oct: last tour at 6:00p.m, runs every 15 minutes
Jul-Aug: last tour at 7:15 pm, runs every 10-15 minutes
Nov-Mar: last tour at 4:15 pm, runs every 20 minutes
Tour runs daily excluding 25 December.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses and subtitled screen downstairs for hard of hearing.