B Bakery Afternoon Tea - London
Activity code: ATBTL
- Indulge in the quintessentially British treat of afternoon tea on a Routemaster bus
- Choose from a scrumptious selection of sandwiches, cakes and tarts onboard
- Take in some of the capital’s most beautiful sights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and more
- New! Enjoy a Paddington-themed afternoon tea bus tour
Enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon tea onboard a classic Routemaster bus. Taking you through the heart of London, this extra special afternoon tea experience will feature all the wonderful sights of London including The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The Royal Albert Hall, Westminster Abbey and more whilst offering you a selection of gorgeous treats.
Indulge in freshly prepared scrumptious sandwiches, homemade delicious cakes and tarts, and of course, plain scones with clotted cream and jam. Wash it all down with a selection of teas, coffees, and hot chocolate. Just sit back and relax as you take in fabulous views of one of the most famous cities in the world!
Perfect for all the family, friends or as a romantic treat for your partner, this afternoon tea with a twist is a beautiful experience that shouldn’t be missed!
Click here to view the classic menu
Paddington Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Step aboard the Paddington Tea Bus for an adventure like no other! Explore the most iconic sights in London on a vintage double-decker red bus while the built-in screen on your table showcases a guided animation by Paddington Bear and Mrs Bird.
Now, it wouldn’t be afternoon tea without a selection of delicious sandwiches including a marmalade one of course, divine homemade cakes and sweet treats and a traditional freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam. As you whizz around, you’ll also enjoy a variety of beverages including hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and water.
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this experience
- Cancellations can be made 2 weeks prior to the booking date.
- There are no toilet facilities onboard the bus.
- We are unable to cater for: nut-free, peanut-free, combination of diary and gluten-free, combination of vegan and gluten-free, and Coeliacs.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible however, one foldable wheelchair can be accommodated.
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted on the bus.
- Customers must always keep the lid on the hot drinks.