Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover, Greenwich on Boxing Day
- Fall in love with the gems of southern England during this day tour from London on Boxing Day
- Visit idyllic Leeds Castle and the historic Canterbury Cathedral
- Drive past the famous White Cliffs of Dover
- Drive through the fascinating Maritime Greenwich on your way back
- E-tickets are accepted on this tour!
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Cancellations can only be made up to 48 hours prior to departure until 24 December. After this date, tickets are not refundable.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
Take a day tour from London on Boxing Day and experience the beauty of southern England! This tour will take you to visit the breathtaking Leeds Castle, set in expansive grounds in the county of Kent, before heading to Canterbury for a visit to the Cathedral. See the English Channel as you drive past the iconic White Cliffs of Dover and get a good view of maritime Greenwich on the return journey.
This spectacular fortress is located in the Kent countryside and the castle sits in the middle of a lovely lake! Leeds Castle was once coined ‘the loveliest castle in the world’ and is situated in over 500 acres of landscaped parkland. You will take a tour of Leeds Castle to see both the inside and out of this spectacular former royal residence. Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon once lived at Leeds Castle in the 16th century!
After visiting Leeds Castle, it’s time for the tour to move on to the cathedral city of Canterbury. This quaint city is known as the centre of English Christianity and is home to the gorgeous Canterbury Cathedral. You’ll visit the cathedral and learn all about its fascinating history – Archbishop Thomas Becket was gruesomely murdered here in 1170. The cathedral has seen 104 archbishops in its time!
White Cliffs of Dover
The rocky White Cliffs of Dover have been a port to England for over 2000 years! Enjoy drive-by views of this famous coastline.
Keep an eye out on your return journey as you drive through the beautiful maritime area of Greenwich, which looks good even in the dark!
You will then be returned to Central London at approximately 6:00pm.
This tour will only be available with an English-speaking guide. Other language tours will not be provided.
Date of departure: 26th of December
Check-in time: 8:15am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approx. 6:00pm
Departure and return point: London Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SR